Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Mackenzie at a month

Mackenzie is now 5 weeks old. I can't believe time is flying so fast. We took her to the doctor's office yesterday just to weigh her and she has gained weight. She now weighs 8 pounds 10 ounces. She is getting so big!

The night before Mackenzie was officially 1 month, Adam and I were in the mall and decided to go to Build-a-Bear and make her a birthday present. We made a really cute bunny rabbit that even has pink bows on her ears. It supposedly is 18 inches long, so we laid Mackenzie beside it to take a picture. So this is her at 1 month. My sister-in-law had the idea to take a picture of her little boy every month beside the same teddy bear to show how he is growing, so I am going to start doing that. I just wish I would have gotten a picture as she was a newborn.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Hmmm...she is ALMOST the weight Nathan was when he was born! haha How long is she? How fun that you are doing the bunny picture! I love having it for Nathan...it's amazing how quickly they grow and you can really see it when you compare them to an object like that!

stephanie howard said...

what a great idea! To fun!

Anonymous said...

What a cute bunny! I can already see her dragging it around by the ear in about a year. Time will pass so quickly! This is a great idea to measure her each month by her bunny.

Love,
Mom