Tuesday, December 2, 2008

2 Month Check up

Mackenzie did great today at her 2 month check up. I was so sad that she had to get her shots today, but she did great! I wasn't actually with her for her shots, but daddy was right there by her. I had to talk to the doctor about some problems I am having. I am just so glad Adam was there with me to help. Mackenzie did great though. I heard her scream one time and then she was basically done. Adam told me she only cried when they actually gave her the shots. By the time she came back in the room with me she was perfectly content.

She is now
23 inches long (75th percentile)
9 pounds 13 ounces (25th percentile)
38 cm head circumference (25th percentile)
She is long and lean.
Here is a picture of her beside her little bunny rabbit. I decided to take the picture after her bath when she was naked so you could she how skinny she is. There are no fat rolls...sad.

And this was Mackenzie at 1 month. Wow has she grown!




3 comments:

stephanie howard said...

Okay she is way to beautiful! Where does she get that tan from?

Michelle said...

I love the pics! It was so much fun seeing her this past week! :) Wow, she weighs MORE than Nathan did when he was born! What a fatty! haha...jk

Anonymous said...

Oh I am having withdrawal pains!! I want to get my hands on her pronto!! Can't wait til the 11th and I get to see her again. We are so excited you and Adam and all the family will be here for Christmas. First time in 4 years that we will all be together. Cherished moments!

Such cute pics of her by her bunny. And she will get her fat rolls soon enough. She's perfect! Glad the shots went okay. Give her a kiss for me.

Nana Joy