Monday, October 19, 2009

Fun at the Pumpkin Patch

Our friends Chelsea and Nate were heading to the pumpkin patch and we decided to tag along.
We did lots of fun things.
We made a pumpkin safety reflector necklace for trick-or-treating.

We colored on a large mural that many other people had helped with.
We saw alpacas.
We picked out pumpkins in the gigantic pumpkin patch.

While I was following Mackenzie around, Adam was searching this patch high and low to find the "perfect" pumpkin. I wanted one that was a good shape, had no spots, had a stem, just like one you would find in a store. Well let me tell you...It took him 45 min of finding pumpkins he thought would pass, finding me, bringing them to me to inspect and then me telling him it just wasn't perfect enough, so try one more time please! He was so sick of me by the end I am sure, but he found a great one. THANKS HONEY!
And then we took a hay ride back to the parking lot.


We had such a great time with our friends and Mackenzie loved walking around the pumpkin patch. Thanks for letting us go with you!!!

4 comments:

Emily said...

I love the pictures of her picking up the pumpkin. She's so cute!

Alison Russell said...

Cutie Pie Pictures :D

Anonymous said...

I just want to squeeze her!!! Thanks for all the pics. Felt like I got to go also! She is so sweet and growing so fast. Glad you all had such a great time.

Love you.

Violet said...

I can't believe how big she is getting!!! She is so darn cute.

I love your table and chairs by the way!!!!