Sunday, October 3, 2010

2 Years Old

I can't believe my little girl is already 2 years old. Except if you ask her, she replies "Almost 2". We have been working on changing this response with no success so far.

For her birthday this year, we didn't do a big party. We just celebrated with Mommy, Daddy, and Kenzie. We went to Red Robin for dinner because she loves the big bird in the restaurant. After dinner, we came home to have cake and presents. There will be pictures to come later.

Last Sunday after church we decided to take a drive up in the mountains. We also thought this would be a great time to take some 2 year pictures of Kenzie, so thanks Adam for the very cute shots! Here are just a few.








This is a signature look of our little girl. If she doesn't want to listen to what you have to say!











5 comments:

Katie said...

My favorites are the 5th one and the last one. Very cute. I can't believe she's two! Time flies! I am so excited to see her in a few weeks.

Taylor said...

It's hard to believe she is already two. Seems just like yesterday, we were at your baby shower. She is too precious!!

Alison Russell said...

She is such a cutie.. I can't believe she's two years old. I was remembering holding her in the hospital on her birthday and how tiny she was!

Anonymous said...

Such a cutie! We're still planning a big family birthday bash as soon as you all get here next week. Tell Adam the pics are darling. Loved them. How can she possibly already be 2 years old???? Give her a hug and a kiss from Gigi!

Michelle said...

She is such a doll! I love the pictures! It makes me sad to have you guys so far away! (I'm sad anyway, but even sadder when I think of my adroable little niece growing up so quickly and us missing it as well as Nathan!)