Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Flying "Dinky"

Mackenzie still calls her binky her dinky.  I don't know how it started, but that is what Adam and I call it too now.  Anyways, she still loves it as much if not more than she ever has.  She loves to talk to us and tell us things, but I can't really understand everything she is saying with it in her mouth.  So I always ask her to take it out before she talks to me. 

Well the other day in the car Mackenzie was trying to tell me something and I had already told her 3 or 4 times to take her dinky out so I could hear her.  Finally she got frustrated after the 4th time of me asking and a dinky went flying past my head.  She had just thrown it hard at my head and started laughing.  It actually was really funny, I am just glad I didn't get hit.

No comments: