Monday, May 23, 2011

Starting on the Videos I promised...


This is just one of the many videos I have been promising for a while.  I finally figured out how to do the youtube thing...yeah I am waaaaay behind!

Poppy and Kenzie had a great time at the beach.


And this is Mackenzie while I was showing her the video...do you think she was excited?



Just one more about the beach...I will translate under the video...


(Wanna go another time at the beach. And lets play at the beach and play sand.  And went run run in the water get us.  There was more water trying to get us. And we were running fast so the water not get us.  And we went in it!)  That is basically the gist.

I will keep working on getting more videos on the blog.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I love the last one with the translation!

Anonymous said...

This brings back good memories. Wish you were coming home again this summer, but I know that's not possible. Hopefully next summer. See you soon!

Love to all!