Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Lunch on Labor Day

On Labor Day, the girls were going to get together to have lunch without the babies. Well that plan didn't work out because the husbands wanted to come too. So here are some pictures from lunch. One family didn't make it because they just bought a new house and had to go shopping for furniture. Hey, Labor Day has AWESOME furniture deals.

We got there a little early so Mackenzie was just hanging out outside.






Here we are in the restaurant









Man do I have Chelsea wrapped around my finger!

And Nate and I matched. We both had on yellow polos!

The couples that came!
Mackenzie, Auburn and Jason on the left
Nate, Chelsea and Adam on the right.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I love her pig tails! So cute! I wonder when we will get to see her next :(

Katie said...

I love her little pig tails, too. Wish you were here!