Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Our new BIG news!!!


We are buying a house!!! I have been waiting to make sure everything has gone through, but now it is all good! We close on our first home on Tuesday!!!! I can't believe we are going to be home owners!!! That is so exciting, but CRAZY! I am scared, anxious, excited, just a FLOOD of emotions!

We are really excited because it is the same ward at church, so we don't have to get to know a whole new group of people. YAY!

It is a little over 2000 sq ft. It has 3 bedrooms and a bath on the main floor and 1 bed and bath in the basement. It is a foreclosure, so we have a lot of cleaning, painting, and fixing up, but we will be doing this over a period of time. There will be lots of pictures are we redo things!

Yay for growing up!

7 comments:

Christy said...

congrats! that is so very exciting! i'm sure you will make your new place so cute.

miss you guys!

Hailey said...

So exciting!
Congratulations!

John and Linda said...

Yeah!!! How exciting!!

stephanie howard said...

Hooray for you! Although you have lots of work ahead of you, it will be fun! This is how a house becomes a home… when put effort, time and money into something it becomes a part of you. Enjoy every step of it, and don’t forget to take before and after pictureJ

Violet said...

Congrats!!! That is so exciting. I can't wait for the day when I can grow up too. Maybe someday. Just not while we are here in CA. :0(

Emily said...

Hurray! I can't wait to see lots of pictures. I'm with Violet...I look forward to "growing up" and getting a house too.

Michelle said...

You need to update more! Or at least post more pics. I pretty much have no idea what my neice looks like anymore! ;)