Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Eating like a big girl!

My "big girl" doesn't think she needs her high chair anymore. If I try to put her in she just kicks her feet so I can't get her down into the seat. So we got a booster seat so she could be a big girl. And here are some cute picks of her when she was ready to get out.







And these are two videos of her that I just thought were cute. And yes, she says please a lot when she wants things, we are just working on getting her to say thank you once she gets what she wants.




2 comments:

J'Nette said...

haha super cute, i'm glad i'm not the only mother out there who has a baby the rips their bib off every two seconds. did i say baby, i ment toddler. Wow time flies! she is so cute!

Katie said...

I can't believe how grown up she looks! And she's feeding herself! GOOD HEAVENS! STOP GROWING UP, Mackenzie!