Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Tanner James Rankin

Most of you already know and have been dying for pictures, so here you go!

Welcome our little Tanner James Rankin!

He was born Tuesday, June 7 2011 at 12:36 in the afternoon.

He was 7 lbs. 10 oz. and 19 1/2 inches long. 

He and I are healthy and doing well.  He (just like Mackenzie) has not done well with nursing.  Luckily this time he and I are working together to figure it all out.  We were planning on going home today, but because the pediatrician isn't happy with his nursing yet, she told us to stay at the hospital one more night.

So Adam, Mackenzie and Gigi are at home and having fun.  Mackenzie just loves her baby brother and is so happy he is finally here.  She has been waiting for so long!

Me at 39 Weeks

They let Mackenzie help wash Tanner for his first bath.

Our little boy is all clean.

Mackenzie is so happy to have a baby brother.

She is trying to be soft.

Our little family.

Mommy and Tanner

Daddy, Mommy, and Tanner

Daddy and Tanner

Gigi and Tanner


Mackenzie got to hold Tanner all by herself.
He is all warm and cozy.


I will tell more later, I just wanted to get some pictures up on the blog for everyone to see!

8 comments:

Emily said...

The picture with you with both kids is my favorite. Such a sweet big sister!

Emily said...

The one where she is "being soft". :)

Katie said...

Oh my GOODNESS! My nephew is so stinkin' cute. I can't even stand it! I wish you were here, so I could hold him and give him a good squeeze. We love you and are so glad you're doing well.

P.S. Kenzie is such a precious big sister already. The pictures of the two of them together are so adorable.

Taylor said...

Congratulations Meredith. He is precious!!!

Michelle said...

I love these pictures, thanks for posting them!!!! Kenzie sure seems to love him, which is just great! Nathan seriously just screamed and screamed when he met Christopher and didn't want anything to do with him. And you look so GREAT in these pictures!!!! I always look like an awful blob after/before I have a baby and you look amazing! Like it's just another day and you've never been pregnant or had a baby! Dang!!!

Christy said...

congratulations meredith!!! he is so sweet. you guys are the cutest little family. :)

Ashley said...

Tanner is PRECIOUS!!! And looks just like his big sister!!! Congratulations Merde!~

Jenna Jaye said...

OMG you look amazing after having a baby! Don't get me wrong, Tanner is wayyyyyyyyyyyy cute and I cannot wait to see him but you DO NOT look like you have just given birth. CONGRATS on the new addition!!!