Tuesday, July 15, 2008

30 Weeks and Growing!



This is me at 30 weeks! I have gained a total of 8 pounds (This does not include the weight that I lost at the very beginning...I am just counting from my lowest weight in the pregnancy! I am amazed that I have only put on 8 pounds!!!! We will see what happens in the next few weeks!!

Our little girl is moving ALL THE TIME NOW and causing me to go to the restroom much more often than I would like...especially in the middle of the night.

She is about 3 pounds this week and about 16 inches long. Yay for having only 10 more weeks left. I can't believe how fast this is flying by!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Yay for only 8 lbs! And thanks for not posting about how many pounds your ginormous sister-in-law had gained by this point in pregnancy! haha I can't believe you are already 30 weeks!! So exciting! :D And you look so cute!

Cassie said...

You look really really good!

Laura said...

8 lbs?!?!!?!? That's amazing! You're looking like a hott mama! :)

Charlissa said...

Merde you look sooo good!! I cannot believe it has already been 30 weeks!! Time flies!!!

Wendi said...

You look great!