Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Doctor

I have been so lucky to be able to see our little girl almost everytime I have gone to the doctor. Once was for a gender check, the next week to see how well the baby was doing. Then a month later I got to see her again because the previous US didn't show everything the tech wanted to see. Then I came home to NC for the summer and have been so blessed to be looked after by a good friend of the family. This doctor doesn't do OB stuff anymore (he is just a GYN), but he still has his equipment. When he found out I was coming home and didn't have a doctor here, he insisted that I come to his office and he would take care of me and let me see my baby. I have been to him twice now and have seen our little girl moving and enjoying herself in her small, squished environment for the time being. Yesterday, Adam and my mom were able to come to be with me and see our little girl. It will be kinda sad to go back to Provo where I won't be able to be so lucky. I guess we only have about 9 more weeks until we get to see her in person anyways!

Just to let you know, I will put up a picture today, I just looked BUH yesterday and didn't want to take a picture of me.

As of yesterday...
-I am 31 weeks along.
-9 weeks until my due date.
-Our little girl has long legs, big feet, and is eating plenty.
-I have only gained 7 pounds from my lowest weight since I started this pregnancy.
-Mishi...just to let you know I am still healthy, but this time my doctor told me I need to try to take in a couple 100 more calories a day. I thought you would enjoy hearing that.


Non-baby things that happened yesterday...
- I talked to my sister in law who is 13 weeks pregnant. THIS IS SO EXCITING!!! She already has onen little boy who will be 3 in a few months, but now all three of the sisters who are married on Adam's side are all pregnant! (One won't be as of Thursday...YAY FOR YOU MISHI!!!!!)
- We think we actually have an apartment to live in when we get back out to Provo in a few short weeks.
- Adam has a great job opportunity back in Provo, for the last year of his schooling.
- My little bro Tyler and his fiance Lauren have only 12 days until they are finally hitched!!!


Yeah I think that is about all for now!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Yay! You are SO lucky to get to see your little girl so much! Seriously soak it in while you can! I love baby ultrasounds!

(LOL about your comment regarding calories...apparently I don't have a problem with that. Although I swear I don't eat THAT much, but the weight just won't stop coming :(

Congrats on having an apartment and job opportunity! That's great news! And congrats for your brother! Yay! Only 12 days!!!

Hailey said...

Tyler... getting married... it still sounds strange to me. :-) I still think of him as a little kid. And SEVEN POUNDS! You have got to be kidding. I went from 125 to 170. Count them... 45 big ones. I had an addiction to Snickers and Wild Cherry Pepsi. :-)