Monday, July 28, 2008

My "weekly" pictures

Yeah, I am not very good at blogging anymore! Here is my pregnancy picture from last week and then the one from tonight. I am officially 32 weeks and only have a few more to go! Last week I actually took a few pictures from the front and back just to see what I look like, so I am sharing those pictures too. They are actually just so I can keep all of these pictures together for my sake!

So here goes...

31 weeks and a few days...





Front





Back



Side





32 weeks...

3 comments:

Wendi said...

You are almost there.
Hard to believe.
I have had scheduled c-sections with all my children at 38 weeks.
If you were me...you would only have 6 weeks left.
Better do all those things you wanted to do before you had kids...time is ticking.
Pack your bags!

Michelle said...

I love the pics! I really like the shirt you are wearing at 31 weeks & a few days! Ahhhh so cute! Isn't it crazy how from some angles you don't even look pregnant!? It's hard to believe b/c when you are pregnant all you see is your belly and you feel super huge!

You are getting so close to the end! Being a mom is amazing, you'll love it! :)

Hailey said...

You are too cute!