Sunday, August 17, 2008

I will be gone just a little while longer!

I am sure many of you are DYING to hear from me, but I do not have the internet right now. I am at Adam's Brother's house now just checking a few things and decided I would stop by and say hi.

I am now in Utah and Adam and I are moving into our new apartment. It is a lot of work, but we are getting it done. We have to wait until the 25 to get internet, so that is when I will be catching you up on everything.

We are doing great and I have started work again. SO I guess that is it for now!

3 comments:

Hailey said...

Yay! We heard from you! Hope all is well. Can't wait to hear the many details of your move back to Utah.

Cassie said...

See ya in like a week and a half! Good luck moving in.

Christy said...

yay!!! you found my blog, i'm so happy! and you're PREGNANT, i had no idea! i can't wait to read your blog and see what's happening in your life. miss you guys!