Monday, August 25, 2008

My weekly pictures....Catching up!

Here are the two latest pictures I have. Sorry the one from 34 weeks isn't very good...I took this one while Adam was gone, so it didn't turn out very well.

Also, I would just like to say I feel HUGE now! Everything is so much harder to do. I can't bend down to pick things up like I used to, I can't sit up in bed as easily, I can't even sleep through the night like I used to...I am either up using the bathroom or trying to get in a comfortable position.

I can't believe I only have one more month to go. Wish me luck!


34 Weeks


35 Weeks

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look great! And just about THERE!! But really... you look beautiful! Hang in there, and hurry and publish your 36th week picture. It's all I have to see your progress! I look forward to your posts. See you soon. Good luck at the doctor's office tomorrow.

MOM

Michelle said...

You are looking SO cute! I love your black & white top! Oh man, you are getting SO close! I can't wait to see pictures when she comes. Enjoy your last few weeks if you can because life is about to change in a big way! (which I realize is REALLY hard because I was just there and it's mostly just pure misery!!) Hang in there!!!

stephanie howard said...

Oh my gosh are you really 35 weeks already? Wow, time flies! You will have that baby before you know it! Get all the dates in with your hubby that you can. Once the baby comes it will never be the same. It will be such a job to go out, get the baby ready, pay for a babysitter, etc. Enjoy your last month as much as you can! I know you are probably uncomfortable, but make the most of it:-)