Tuesday, March 3, 2009

5 Months

I can't believe she is getting so big!





She now is 25 inches tall, 14 pounds and 2 ounces!!!

She is still in size 2 diapers.

She is eating rice cereal pretty well. She gets very messy, but is still eating well.

She is sleeping a little better at night. Last night we woke up at 4:40 AM and that was it. HOW WONDERFUL! We still have our hard nights, but we are working on it.

She is sitting up by herself. She does faceplant every so often, but she is doing great balancing.

She loves banging toys together and looking at herself in the mirror.

She stares at us while we eat. She is so interested in food it is funny to watch.

She is just too precious!!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh my goodness. I just said, "Holy!!!" out loud when I saw that picture of Mackenzie! It seems like just yesterday that she was the size of that bunny! Dang! She's getting big! (Not "Nathan big," but big ;)

I love when they start sitting up! Play time and bath time get so much easier!

Michelle said...

So I just realized Nathan was about Mackenzie's size at 2 months (well, add a pound and a half). That's kind of crazy, really...