Saturday, May 9, 2009

Come Here Kenzie!

Mackenzie's little cousin Joseph is so cute with her. We went to Joe and Tina's house earlier this week and when we first walked in, I said something to Joe and I here little Joseph's voice come from upstairs. He yelled "Meredith's here" or something like that. It was so funny that he just heard me say hi and knew who it was. That little boy is so cute.

Well we went up to the master bedroom because Joe was painting downstairs (there house is finally on the market YAY!). While Tina and I were hanging out with the kids, Joseph wanted to play with Mackenzie. He wanted her to come to his little hideout place. She wouldn't move even though he kept telling her to "Come here Kenzie!"

Here is a cute video of him trying to get her to crawl to him.


3 comments:

stephanie howard said...

So, so fun! I love it when they learn all these little steps of life.

Katie said...

AHHHHH!!! I can't believe she's ab out to start crawling! I got her photo today. So cute! It's on the fridge. I wish she was here so I could squeeze those precious cheeks!

The Russell's said...

guess what.. ryan and i made a blog.. that we can post to! www.ryan-and-ali-russell.blogspot.com