Friday, May 22, 2009

I Lost My Camera!!!

So the reason I haven't blogged is because I CAN'T FIND MY CAMERA!!!! I am so mad. We are still looking for it, but it is driving us crazy.

Well to catch up, Mackenzie is officially CRAWLING!! She is all over the place. She started last Thursday really moving, but on Saturday she was everywhere. She is into everything and loves Daddy's electronics. She also pulls herself to stand up on things such as the couch. She can walk down the couch when she is trying to get to something.

She loves her baths and now is trying to drink the water.

When Daddy takes her outside to play in the grass she tries to eat it.

I will try to get some videos of her doing some of these fun things when/if I find my camera. If not, we will have to figure something out.

PS We move to Denver in exactly 2 weeks.

3 comments:

J'Nette said...

holy cow denver?!? Why denver??

Emily said...

I'm with J'Nette. I did not know you were moving to Denver! Sorry I've been such a slacker friend. I feel like I'm keeping in touch when I read and look at pictures of Mackezie.

Speaking of which, I was at my parents house looking at your blog last week and Lauren (Elizabeth's 2 year old) came up and said, "that's my baby!" (this is how she refers to her sister). I told her no, that it is a baby named Mackenzie. She then kept getting excited with each video and picture and telling me "that's mmkasie!"

Anonymous said...

I hate you are moving to denver and not to nc! Maybe one day. I can't believe how fast that baby girl is growing :)