Saturday, May 9, 2009

I can HELP!

I have been in Mackenzie's room trying to put away old clothes and get new stuff out once again. Mackenzie decided she really wanted to help me. Oh she did all right. She helped me to have a lot more work. She was sitting on one side of my leg and I was trying to go through her socks because many of them are too small and just fall off her feet. The bin that I was putting the good socks in was on the other side of my leg.

Mackenzie was very interested to see if I kept all the socks she liked to wear/eat. So she went exploring. I was busy, so I didn't notice, but she picked up the bin and dumped it over her head.




She just wants to be into EVERYTHING, but it is so CUTE!

Oh I forgot one thing...Then she wanted to see if the socks still tasted the same as she remembered.


2 comments:

J'Nette said...

your little girl is so cute! she has so much personality! such a fun little girl! it's amazing the things we find fun now. For me it is dex saying "agoo" you kenzie putting socks on her head, hah.

Michelle said...

haha! Cute little whirlwind baby! Hopefully I'll get to see you guys at the end of this month/early next month.