Friday, April 6, 2012

And my phone dump

Tanner only 2 months old

Tanner 2 months old

Kenzie dog sitting (it was her best friend for the day).

Happy Halloween

Bowling Fun

So excited to be getting food.

Tanner and Grandma at the bowling alley

Kenzie driving cousin Kaden

Kenzie having fun at Gigi's neighbors "park"....and seeing my house in the background makes me miss all the space I had growing up...living in a big city means you are on top of people!

before my haircut in January...

After my haircut...why do I let it grow out?

Bath time fun...my kids LOVE the tub.

I found this old picture of Mackenzie's first spaghetti

Tanner loves to climb on Mackenzie

I am so glad they get along

They love each other

ready for church on Sunday

2 comments:

Ashley said...

They are sooo adorable!

Michelle said...

I was about to write that Tanner looked a ton like Mackenzie in the spaghetti pic and then I saw that it was really her lol Cute pictures!