Monday, April 9, 2012

Couponing!

This is one of the greatest things I have ever discovered!  Couponing is seriously legally stealing from stores.

I have had some of the greatest finds in the last few weeks that I have started really couponing.

This is my latest find!!!

Everything in this picture cost only 33.50!!!!

Here is the breakdown...
- Windex multipurpose .99
- 2 degree deodorant 2.50
- 4 suave deodorant FREE
- 10 carefree 20 pack pads (200 total pads) FREE
- 14 bic razors $2
- 2 colgate toothpaste FREE
- 2 colgate toothbrushes .20 each
- 4 glade spray FREE
- 1 infant advil $3
- 2 toll house precut cookies .75 each
- 1 febreeze .49
- 2 downy fabric softener 3.49 each
- 4 scrubbing bubbles .99 each
- 4 lever 2000 bars of soap FREE
- 2 kotex U pads .20 each
AND THE GREATEST ONE!!!
- 4- 33.8 oz. Head and Shoulders shampoo 2.50 each!!!!  (and this is the huge one with the pump..)

This is soooooo much fun!


2 comments:

Ashley said...

I need to get better at this. Right now it just gives me a headache. Teach me your ways!!!

Alison Russell said...

I concur! Teach me too! (please)