Thursday, June 5, 2008

Ruby Tuesday

Well, yesterday I was able to go out with a couple of people who I have not seen in forever. I have a lot of "lunch dates" with everyone who wants to go out, so I began these dates yesterday. I went to Ruby Tuesday's with my mom, Nana, Lyla, and Loni Anne. Lyla and Loni Anne are just a small part of my Tongan family here in Kinston! We had a blast. I feel like whenever we get back together we haven't missed anything. We just catch right back up and everything is like it used to be. I have such a fun time with them. Lyla was my Young Women's President (if you don't know what that means it is basically when you turn 12 in our church you go from Primary the sunday school for kids to the sunday school for teenagers. And for part of the sunday school you meet with just girls or just boys and then you all get together...so that would be Young Womens.) Loni Anne is like 1 1/2 years younger than me and we have always been close. I am so proud of her because she is going on a mission for our church soon. She is just waiting to find out where she is going. YAY LONI ANNE!!!!!!!

Well here are a few pictures of us at lunch.



Also, I was able to go for a quick time with one of my best friends from High School. Jenna Jaye and I went to Rightway to just hang out and talk for a while. We had a great time catching up and I can't wait to see her more this summer. The only problem with that is that she has now moved down to the beach (as of today) and there is no telling when she will be around. But oh well.


I will have to catch you up soon on everything else that is going on here in NC. It will have to wait though because Adam and I are heading to NJ today to spend the weekend with his family!

6 comments:

Michelle said...

I was so afraid you wouldn't post at all while you were in NC! Thanks for the update and I am so happy that you get to see your old friends and of course your family (and finally be with Adam again!)! Enjoy your summer!! :)

Katie said...

No fair! You all look so cute!

Wendi said...

No fair!
I wasn't invited.
What?
You didn't want a four-year-old running around?
He provides lots of entertainment.
And it is free!
Yea... I wouldn't have invited me either!
Glad you had a great time!

Alison Russell said...

no fair!! i want to see my family this weekend!!! ryan went to texas and i didn't get to bum a ride to mishi and jeff's even..
:'(
annoy my sister's for me :)

Lyla And Company! said...

Oh what a good time I had!! It was soo wondeful just catching up and having you all to myself even if it was just for 90 min or so! Next time we will have to have lunch by the pool!!! If you can stand this freakin' NC heat!!! hahaha!! love you and have a good time this wknd! We will miss you...wish you could come to all the parties!

Anonymous said...

How come I wasn't invited????
Dad