Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas

Well this Christmas we got to spend it as a family of 3. We didn't get to go home to either side of the family this year. We were really sad that it didn't work out, but that is what you get when you buy your first house!

We did have a good Christmas this year spending it together. Adam really wanted to have a break from work and just chill out and enjoy himself, but I made him do work around the house. We had lots of cleaning and straightening and just still putting things where they belong. He was a good sport and helpd a ton.
Christmas eve we had a couple over who are really good friends to eat dinner and play games. It was great to spend time with them.
On Christmas morning (I will never be too old) I woke Adam up as soon as Mackenzie woke up so that we could see what Santa brought. I was always the first one up at my house and I would wake everyone up and even call my grandparents to tell them they needed to get over to our house immediately! (Most of the time they were up and ready and just waiting for my call to race to our house to watch us open presents!)

Santa still came to our house even though this year we didn't put up any decorations. Not even a Christmas tree. We felt kinda bad, but oh well we just didn't have to energy to put everything up when half of our house was still not unpacked.

Mackenzie's Stuff
Adam's Stuff (and some of our stuff together)

My stuff
Everything

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We sure did miss you being here, but know that you still had a great Christmas together as a little family. Looks like Santa did come to your house. How fun...