Thursday, October 4, 2007

Counting Down

So I don't know about all of you, but I always count down until the weekend. That is my favorite time of the week and guess what....tomorrow is FRIDAY!!! I have been so confused by the days this week. I don't know what threw me off, but I haven't known what day it was all week. But all I do know is that tomorrow I get to go to VEGAS!!! My parents are flying out here so Adam, Chad(my brother) and I are driving down there as soon as I get off work tomorrow. I am really not going to be very productive today because I know that I am so close to going on a mini vacation.
Well today is just another normal day at the elementary school, but I did get a brand new computer for my classroom. They are spoiling me here. I have my own HUGE classroom to work with students and I also have a new computer. What more can a girl ask for. The only thing I don't really have is a budget. Luckily, I don't have to spend a lot of money, but they should provide a little money.

TATA

No comments: