Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I think I have a disease!!!

I am no doctor, but I think I have a problem. Let me start from the beginning. Today is the last day of school for the week because Thursday and Friday are considered our Fall break. I am just so excited that I get a REALLY long weekend. But my excitement stems from something that many would think is strange, including myself. I can't wait to have a full day all by myself, while my husband is in school, to CLEAN MY HOUSE. It isn't like it is dirty or anything. I am just excited that I can reorganize and restraighten all of our belongings. Is that a disease? I think it may be. Please let me know if you think I need help, and I mean professional help.

4 comments:

Dad said...

I wish that you had become infected years before you left home.

Mother Goose said...

I wouldn't worry! Rearranging is much more fun than cleaning.

Ashlyn

Katie said...

You are shameful!!! I will help cure you and we can go do something less productive instead, lol.

Cassie said...

Yes you have a very serious disease. You should find more time to spend with me. I'll help cure you! (c;