Monday, June 8, 2009

Denver

We finally got here and really like our apartment. It is really big and there is actually room for everything!

We packed everything up and checked out of our apartment on Thursday night. We spent the night at Joe and Tina's house. Ryan and Ali spent the night too because they were going to come with us. Ryan was going to drive his truck, while Ali was going to ride with me to entertain Mackenzie on the 8 hour trip.

Well, when I went to wake up Ryan and Ali at 3:30 AM (we wanted Mackenzie to sleep most of the trip), Ali was in the bathroom throwing up. Well there went our plans. I felt so bad for her, luckily she wasn't sick for too long, but she did end up staying in Provo. Well, Ryan ended up riding with me and we got him a VERY cheap one way ticket back to Salt Lake.

He came to help us move everything in since we had a LOT of heavy things. THANKS RYAN!!!!

We went riding around the area and we are trying to get acclimated to the area. It is a REALLY big place, so it will take a while, but we will get used to it. I will put pictures up as soon as I take some. We are doing just fine, Adam started his job today, so I will update you on that later.

We are loving the area so far!! YAY...it will be nice when we finally get completely moved in.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you guys have made it safely and love your apt.!
I know its not NC where you want to be but I know you guys will be fine.
Good luck unpacking :)

Heather said...

I am excited to hear you are settled and doing well. I can't wait for pictures. Keep up the updates I love them and look forward to them. Hey I need an email address for you.

Katie said...

Glad you like it so far. Pictures, ASAP, please. Also, email me your new address and I'll send you some money =-)

Michelle said...

Glad the trip went well and you are liking it there! Can't wait to see pictures and hear more about Denver!

Cassie said...

I'm happy you guys are liking Denver so far. Good luck!