Monday, June 15, 2009

Pictures!!!

Yes, I know many of you have been bugging me to death (Mom) to put up pictures of little Mackenzie....well here you have it!
Adam took some fun pictures on BYU campus before we left Utah.
Things are good here in Denver still. Adam is still loving his job, we love our apartment, ward, city, etc. It is really easy to get arond everywhere we want to go! We are still trying to move in, and with an 8 month old who is into EVERYTHING and putting everything she finds on the floor in her mouth it has taken a little longer than I would like. But here she is...



8 comments:

Cassie said...

She is getting so big and is so adorable!

Michelle said...

These pictures turned out SOOOOOOO cute! What a little sweetheart. I can't wait to see the other ones Adam took.

Anonymous said...

Okay, Okay, I know I have been bugging you to post some pictures, but who can blame me??? The pics are darling and I thank you "with all of my heart" for FINALLY putting them up. HA! HA! I know you have been so busy moving and unpacking (sorry I wasn't there to help you, but Cameron's graduation had to take preference). Can't wait to see you and Mackenzie in two weeks.

Love you,
Mom

Hailey said...

Meredith, she is absolutely adorable!

Heather said...

She is SO cute! Miss you!

Katie said...

Ohhhhhhhhhh!!! I can't wait to squeeze those cheeks!

Violet said...

so cute! I love the bow in her hair.

Anonymous said...

Meredith, she is beautiful. I think she looks JUST like you.

<3 Jenna