Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Fun in NC


I am just cruisin while Mommy is taking random pictures.



While we were at the airport in Denver, Mommy slammed her arm into a purse hanger hook thing when leaving the bathroom stall. Yeah it HURT!



After working in the yard for hours, Papa Bruce was really, really hot, so he took a break in my pool!


Aunt Katie is embarassed because Uncle Chad didn't know his animal sounds. While we were reading my animal book, Uncle Chad thought all the animals said "Ruff Ruff". It was funny and I kept giving him this look like, "You are how old and don't know what a cow says, you are WEIRD"

FUN AT THE POOL!!!

This is me being the center of attention when my mommy's cousins came to visit.
Mogan, Jenna, and Jason.



I am THIRSTY!!!



Now I need to wash my hands.



SOOO CUTE!



Splashin in the water.



When the cousins came over they brought me a new toy!!!!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

What a cutie! I love the little hat!

Alison Russell said...

I like the polk-a-dot looking dress in the second video. :D And I miss mackenzie! Next time you should take a vacation to Utah.

Heather said...

Mackenzie is SO cute. I agree about the polk-a-dot dress it is darling.