Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Happy Birthday

It is weird getting older. I forgot it was my birthday when I woke up this morning. I just went on with my day, getting up with Mackenzie, making breakfast, and calling my mom to say hi. Then she said..."You didn't even give me a chance to call you." I was confused for a second and then she started singing Happy Birthday (well a primary version of the song). Wow, I didn't think I would get to this point. I rememebered yesterday and also before I went to bed, but oh well. I got my present a month or 3 ago (someone stole my camera, so I got a new one for my birthday). So yeah. WEIRD.

But I am a whopping 24 years old.

YAY. I am one year older and WISER too, Happy Birthday to ME.

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday! The big 24...you are SO ancient! :) I hope you have a good birthday, although at this rate, you will once again forget it is your birthday before the day is over ;)

Katie said...

Happy Birthday! I'm glad I got to see you guys yesterday! Thanks for being such an awesome sister and rescuing me from the airport :)

Cassie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope you had a great day! I miss you

Tina and Joe Rankin said...

Happy b-day! We miss ya'll. Have a great day!

Wendi said...

Happy Birthday!!!
You are the fifth person I have wished Happy Birthday today.
Popular date.
And thanks for mentioning your old age.
I am off to purchase my burial plot.

Christy said...

happy birthday friend! i hope it was a good one.

ps- you are YOUNG!! i'm almost 28! nuts.

Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Birthday Meredith.

So glad that you were able to come home in July so we could celebrate your birthday a bit early with you. Wish you were closer...we would have had a "girl's day out" today - just for you. Hope you know how much you are loved. Give Mackenzie a kiss for me.

Love you,
MOM