Friday, July 10, 2009

Not NC, But I Am Not Bored

I thought that I would show everyone what I have been up to while Meredith and Mackenzie have been in NC. Yes, I wish I was there with them, but at least I live in a great state with lots of things to do.
Roxborough State Park
Roxborough State Park
Roxborough State Park
Colorado State Forest State Park
Colorado State Forest State Park

Colorado State Forest State Park
Mount Evans

Farmington Utah (An old picture that I felt like putting up here)

Golden Gate Canyon State Park
Mount Evans
All of these images (except the bald eagle one) were taken in Colorado State Parks. I haven't even begu to explore Colorado yet. I have only visited 4 state parks, but I have loved every minute of it.

2 comments:

Meredith said...

Those pictures are so beautiful! Glad you aren't bored while I am away!

Lyla And Company! said...

what great pix Adam! you are a great photographer!