Have you ever felt like everything you have ever known has been turned upside down. Let me explain...
1. You lose weight, but your clothes continue to get tighter.
2. Everything you used to eat and love doesn't sound good anymore.
3. You are nauseous all day, every day and nothing really makes it better.
4. Everything smells awful, but no one else can smell what you are smelling.
5. You are starving, but all you can eat is a spoonful of mashed potatoes and then you are so full, you are sick.
6. You are so exhausted you can't think of doing anything but sleeping.
7. Your lower back is in so much pain sometimes you feel like an old woman.
8. Your head hurts all the time.
9. Food that you never really liked, you actually wouldn't mind eating now.
10. You have to pee all the time, even though you feel very dehydrated.
Oh and I almost forgot...your menu every day consists of cereal (dry or wet), potatoes, grilled cheese sandwiches, and then anything that is bland!
and one more thing... you have written 4 blogs in the last few weeks about food and no one understands where you are going with that topic...
If anyone out there is a doctor or just has great life experience, could you please help me with these symptoms? Thanks!