Thursday, May 15, 2008

The Countdown

I just thought I would take the time to count down all the important/fun things that are going on soon. By soon, I mean between now and like September!

-6 more school days until Memorial Day

-9 1/2 days of school left

-14 days until I get to see my little baby again! (I have another ultrasound)

-15 days until I get to fly home to be in NC with my husband and my family in the greatest place in the entire world!

-28 Days until Chad's 26th birthday haha YOU OLD MAN!

-31 Days until Amy (my sis-in-law) turns 16! That is scary!

-42 Days until our entire family leaves for ITALY!

-54 Days until my (soon to be) sister-in-law turns 19!

-66 Days until Nana's Birthday!

-68 Days until I turn 23!!!!

-79 Days until I get a new little sister-in-law!

-88 Days until Alison (another sis-in-law) turns 20!!

-130 Days until our little girl is DUE!

We have a lot going on this summer and I can't WAIT!

8 comments:

Michelle said...

What!? You get ANOTHER ultrasound!? Why? I really want another baby ultrasound, but I'm not sure if we'll get one :(

Ok, your countdown list looks SO fun! I may just have to make one of my own...only now that I think about it, mine only has like one major thing on it and no trips to Italy so it isn't really that fun!!

Merde said...

hahaha Michelle you make me laugh. Oh, I did forget something. Is your due date still the 24 or is it changing because of the "high risk"? I need to add that in!

The reason I get another ultrasound is because they couldn't see the heart or bladder like they wanted and also she wanted to remeasure our little girls stomach because she was kinda skinny. So yes, I have one more even though I will probably not get any more pictures to show everyone.

Michelle said...

Darn it - I wish my baby had been a little less cooperative so I could sneak an extra peek! Hope all goes well! (And no wonder she is so skinny, you are LOSING weight instead of gaining it! ;)

My due date is still the 24th, but I will be induced 1-2 weeks early. I won't know until we get closer though. I can't believe how soon it is!

Oh, you also forgot Amy's Sweet 16 on June 15! :D

Anonymous said...

what about my birthday on august 11??? that's in there right???
it's only 87 days away..

Ashley said...

Sounds like you guys are going to be busy....but having a lot of fun!!

I can't wait to see pics from Italy!!~

Wendi said...

Sounds like a busy and fun-filled summer!

Anonymous said...

yay! i feel special now.. even though you originally forgot me ;)

Anonymous said...

Ali don't feel bad. We forgot Chrissy's birthday by 10 days. Yeah that's right I called her tonight because we forgot. I am a bad brother! Hows the boy?