Monday, September 8, 2008

38 Weeks

I am so sorry to all of those individuals who really need me to post a picture each week. Here is the picture for the week.
I feel huge and am getting so uncomfortable. I can't wait to have our little girl here instead of inside my tummy. She has definitely dropped some now which is doing a number on my bladder!
But I will try to do a little better on my blogging. I just forget to take fun pictures and things of stuff we do and just writing about it isn't as much fun.
So here you go for now!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Yay!!! Oh Merde you are looking SOOO cute!! Which I know is weird because you don't FEEL cute, you just feel like a cow (though not as much as you do when you are nursing) trust me, I've been there, but you really are cute!!! And wow! There is a baby in there!!! My adorable little neice and I can't wait to see her!!! Thanks for posting a picture and sorry for the harrassment! haha

Wendi said...

You don't have long now!!!