Saturday, September 20, 2008

A day with mommy

My mom has been here now for 2 days and we are enjoying having her here with us. We are all just waiting (very impatiently if I may add) for this little girl to come and join us! It is kinda strange for her to be here and us not have a schedule of 1 million things we have to do.

Yesterday Mom and I went to the mall to enjoy ourselves. We went and got PEDICURES!!! She said that is was one thing I would probably not do for a long time, so she wanted me to have one. We had a great time sitting and talking while being pampered.


This is us happy after our pampering!



Look at our cute little toes!

Once we were done with the pampering, we met up with Adam and went shopping. There is a great second hand kids store called Kid to Kid out here and we went to two different ones. A brand new one just opened in American Fork and well, we found a lot that we knew we didn't need. All three of us were very good and didn't buy any clothes. We just found some toys that would be great since we don't have many of those.

After the baby shopping we went to Costco! We are trying to get everything ready for staying at home for a little while with our little baby. None of us are going to want to run out to the store a million times a week to get food to eat.

Mom and I have a few more errands we need to run today. We are ALMOST READY!!!!! We are just praying that this little girl is not stubborn and will come early/on time considering I am due in 3 days!

The good thing is that I am finally feeling small contractions, they are just not regular or close together. We are hoping they become more regular VERY SOON!

We will let all of you know when we have a 3rd family member. Adam has promised me he will blog when he can! Keep your internet ready!!!!

7 comments:

Ashley said...

yayyyy!!! how fun is that? i'm glad you're enjoying mama joy!~

Laura said...

Hang in there...it's sooo hard at the end to be patient! Pedicure was a good idea...I need one desperatly. Sigh...

Christy said...

you two have the same cute feet! what a fun mother/daughter outing. and i LOVE kid to kid. it's the best.

come on little baby,come on!

Katie said...

I wish she'd hurry up and get here already!

Lyla And Company! said...

She's waiting for the 23rd!!!! then she will be here on Auntie Lyla's birthday!!! YEAH!!!! Can't wait and I have informed Nana Finch that she NEEDS to call me as soon as she hears anything, I don't care if it's 2 am she NEEDS to call me!!! Love you all!!!

snow said...

Oh, if she comes on the 23rd, you may have to add a name: Lyla. One of those 3 or 4 name babies, you know like royalty--not bad;).

Have fun with your last minutes of nesting and tell Adam we are thrilled he is willing to take over your blogging responsibilities. What a great hubby/dad!

Wendi said...

Waiting with bated breath!