Thursday, September 25, 2008

A great evening!

So, we still don't have a child, but last night was amazing!

My friend Cassie (who was due on October 18, I think) went to the hospital last night. She was in labor and well...she had her baby!!!!!

Jonny, her husband, was very interesting to watch, but they both did great. He gets VERY queasy around needles, blood, etc., so he was very pale a lot of the evening.

Since Cassie was so early, her mom couldn't make it up here until this morning. So my mom and I went to the hospital to be with them. We were in the room for the whole delivery and it was amazing to watch! I am very excited/anxious/i don't know! I feel a lot more prepared now.

I didn't get any pictures yet, but I am planning on going back up there to see them again today!

CONGRATS CASSIE and JONNY!!!! Your little girl is adorable!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

crazZzy.. i want you to have your little girl so bad merde!!
oh, and i was wondering if adam could take our engagement pictures for us?? i know you'll be really busy after little mackenzie is here, so maybe today or tomorrow works? idk, maybe you're in labor already.. but i love you guys!
i can't wait to come visit you in the hospital! you'll be in provo hospital right??

Mother Goose said...

Yeah! Glad you could be there with Cassie (and Jonny). I am jealous. I can't wait to see obth your babies. Good luck!

Katie said...

Ok. So yesterday I was about to kill you. But then I forgave you. When Nana came home last night she said, "How about Joy and Meredith delivering a baby today?" I of course thought she meant YOUR baby, and that no one had bothered to TELL me that my niece had been born. I forgave you, however, when the misunderstanding was cleared up. Congrats so Cassie and Jonny! Can't wait to see pictures of the little kid-o.