Monday, September 29, 2008

Meredith Is In The Hospital

I am just writing to let everyone know that Meredith is officially a new resident of Utah Valley Hospital.  She is doing great after the long wait for an epideral.  I am not sure about the spelling on that.  We hope to have a beautiful baby girl in the morning. That's right the long wait is finally almost over.  If you want to visit us please call my cell phone because there is a special code in order to come see us.  Thanks again for all of your support and concern.  I will continue to update this as things unfold.

5 comments:

Lyla And Company! said...

YEAH!!! I JUST GOT MY PHONE CALL FROM NANA FINCH BUT THAT IS ALL I WILL SAY SO THAT YOU CAN TELL THE REST!!!!!!!!!!! KISS HER FOR ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS AND LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!

Wendi said...

Congratulations on your new baby girl!
I am sure she is worth the wait!!!

Michelle said...

Hey!! Where's our phone call/update?? Every time Nathan woke up last night I was like, "Jeff, did you get a text??" :) I am SURE you guys are exhausted. Can't wait to see pictures & hear the story! Love you guys!

Christy said...

congrats you guys! (as i'm assuming it's already happened). yes, please tell the whole story with all the gory details and post pictures of the nubbin ASAP!

Anonymous said...

Hurray! I'm glad that they finally got to get things started! I can't wait to see pictures of your adorable little girl. I'm sure she looks nothing like Lindsay's pictures. :)
Love, Emily