Friday, January 30, 2009

4 Months Old

Today is our birthday!!! Mackenzie is finally 4 months old. She is growing so fast.

She weighs 13 lbs 5 oz
She is about 23 inches tall I think

We go to the doctor on February 11. Our doctor had a baby, and that is when she will be returning from maternity leave. She I took Mackenzie to the doctors office today to weigh her. The height is just a guesstimate done with a tape measure today.

So with our development she is...

Grabbing at everything
Eating her hands and feet
Rolling over from her stomach to her back (since 6 weeks)
Talking all the time
She loves to laugh when we tickle her
She smiles at everyone
She is trying to roll to her side from her back
She also moves all over and turns while she is on her back

I can't think of anything else right now.

We are so happy she is healthy and strong. She is already in bed and I forgot to take a picture of her beside her bunny rabbit, so I will try to remember tomorrow!

Yay for getting so BIG!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Where's the bunny rabbit picture?!?! :O She's getting so big! Don't you love when they laugh?! Nathan STILL isn't rolling over (at least not on purpose). But I don't mind it because I don't have to worry about him rolling away! ;)