Thursday, January 8, 2009

Hangin in NC

So I just thought I would share a ton of pictures of us hanging out in NC!


Nana Joy and Kenzie


Uncle Chad and Aunt Katie with Kenzie


Nana Joy holding Kenzie while Papa Bruce serenades her!


Tummy Time on Papa Bruce


Katie's Birthday!


All Mommy wants for Christmas is a Silent Night!


We found out how to control the TV!


See!


The girls talking


We are learning Guitar Hero early. We played the drums too!

Papa Bruce helping Mackenzie express her feelings

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I love the picture with your dad serenading her and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the one of her smiling with the remote! She's adorable!

Charlissa said...

She is adorable!

Anonymous said...

I love the one with Mackenzie holding the remote, and the one Dad is playing the mandolin. Mackenzie looks like she is really taking it all in. So funny! What a fun holiday season. Wish you were still here. I want to hold that baby!!

Mom