Saturday, January 31, 2009

What does Meredith Need?

I saw this on Christy's blog and wanted to try. Thanks to Google search, I found out what I need. Just type in your name+needs and it will tell you the top 10 things you need.

1. Meredith needs to mind her own business. (Someone has an attitude.)

2. Meredith needs an altered state. (oh do I?)

3. Meredith needs its share of rain. (Rain would be so much better than snow)

4. Meredith needs a tutor on Flickr. (I don't take pictures...sorry)

5. Meredith needs to get over herself. (Ok, I am over it)

6. Meredith needs to grow up. (Why do people need to grow up?)

7. Meredith needs your number. (I guess if anyone wants to share them)

8. Meredith needs a priority check. (What should come first?)

9. Meredith needs to work on her issues. (I think everyone does.)

10. Meredith needs to assert herself a little more. (I will get on that)

You should try it...it is fun!

2 comments:

stephanie howard said...

That is pretty funny!

Anonymous said...

Meredith, This is Lindsay. I just had to tell you that this is the funniest thing ever. I tried my name and it pulls up everything horrible that is wrong with Lindsay Lohan. I don't need rehab. Anyhow, I hope all is well, Mackenzie is the cutest baby alive and it seems that you and Adam are doing a great job. I'm glad I let my friends have babies first, that way when I need help I can ask how it was all done.