Thursday, January 8, 2009

Baby Blessing

So I know I haven't written in what seems like forever, but now I will begin to catch you up on everything that has been going on.

First of all, Adam and I went home for Christmas vacation. I left on the 11 of December to spend 17 days in NC while Adam finished taking finals before he came home on the 17. Mackenzie and I hung out with my entire family for a week without Daddy. We both missed him, but we knew he would be joining us soon.

On Sunday the 21, Mackenzie Joy Rankin was blessed at our church. It was so great. The only thing that was sad is that Adam's parents...who were going to drive down from New Jersey, weren't able to make it. The weather in New Jersey got really bad and they couldn't make it down to North Carolina.

But here are some pictures...


Mommy, Daddy, and Kenzie



Uncle Chad, Aunt Katie, and Kenzie



Uncle "Booba" and Kenzie



All the boys!



Aunt Lauren, Uncle Tyler, and Kenzie



Nana, Papa, and Kenzie



Nana Joy, Papa Bruce, Mommy, Daddy, Nana, Papa, and Kenzie



Aunt Kate, Aunt Lauren, Mommy, and Kenzie



4 Generations



All the Girls!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

I love the pictures! My favorites are the one with the three of you and the 4 generation picture. So fun!

stephanie howard said...

It's about time, Sheesh! I love her dress, how beautiful! Sorry I missed it:-( I skimed over all the post you added. It looks like you have had lots of good times with family. I love the pictures of Mackenzie and your dad.

Katie said...

I am so excited you finally got the pictures to work! YEA! Christmas was so fun. I wish you were still here . . .

Katie said...

Hello again, apparently all of these pictures have been deleted off of the camera. Before anyone bothered to save them to a computer. So. Can you email some of these to me? I'd really like to have them.

Anonymous said...

What a special day it was! Glad to have the pictures as a wonderful reminder. We miss you all!

Love you,
MOM