Thursday, January 22, 2009

After the Mall

A few cute pictures and then a story...


I found something fun to chew on.


Look at me sitting up and being so cute!

So my friend Cassie and I have been taking our little girls walking at the mall in the afternoon. We meet after work to walk the mall to get ourselves back in shape and also to maybe lose a little weight. We just started this week, and we are going to keep it going hopefully until the end of the semester.
It is kinda fun because it is a time when Hailey and Mackenzie will take a nap. Both girls love to be in the strollers walking because it lulls them to sleep.
Here is Mackenzie even an hour after we got home from the mall. Yeah, she is a tired little girl. I just don't understand how she is so tired. She has taken two good naps today and this one has lasted a LONG time. I just hope she sleeps tonight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a doll! Keep those pictures coming! Give her a kiss for me!

Mom