Tuesday, October 21, 2008

3 weeks

I can't believe how fast time is flying. Mackenzie is already 3 weeks old! That is just crazy. It is really strange because on the one hand I feel like we just had her, but on the other hand I feel like she has been with us forever

Here are a few more pictures of our growing girl.

Mackenzie having a little tummy time.


This is what she really thinks of tummy time.


After giving her a bath...I took this because she looked soooo skinny.


Mackenzie decided she does not like to wear green. This is the second green outfit I have put on her and it is the second outfit she has ruined. The diapers work perfectly until we put her in a green outfit. What is this all about?


This was taken yesterday after we found out that Mackenzie no longer has jaundice!!!! We are so excited that she is a healthy little girl now! (Sorry it is kinda a weird angle, but she was laying in my lap.)

2 comments:

Laura said...

Charlotte feels the same way about tummy time. It has become quite the battle because she has to have tummy time in order to get rid of her torticollis.

She is so cute...look at how bright her eyes are!

Anonymous said...

Okay, why did you let my sweet granddaughter cry during tummy time? Does she need me to come and rescue her? Can't wait to see her again! She is so sweet! Keep the pictures coming?

Love you,
MOM