Saturday, October 4, 2008

This blog is just going to become a picture blog of our little girl for now, but I just have so many people who don't live here who are dying to see this little baby! So I hope you ENJOY!!!!

You might here a little about our lives also...


We have no idea, but this Mackenzie loves to keep her head in weird positions. We try to straighten her out and she goes right back to how she was. It really looks like her neck is broken!


Mackenzie's first ride in her swing. She was out for a while. She loves the swinging motion. The funny thing is we turned on the music and it doesn't have any lullabys or things like that. They are concertos and other loud fast music pieces...what were they thinking?


Now for the new adventure....

BATH TIME!!!!!!


She was so cute, even though she didn't like it.


All nice and warm in one of her 10 hooded towels.


Once the bath was done we got our little girl all lotioned, dressed, and warm. Mommy and baby looking all content now that Mackenzie isn't naked and wet.


Mackenzie and Daddy all cute!


Nana Joy and Mackenzie after the bath experience.


She is much more content dressed and wrapped in blankets...


And then she passed out.

ISN'T SHE THE CUTEST THING EVER!!!!!!

10 comments:

Ashley said...

She is SOOOOOOOOO beautiful!!!! Congratulations!!!! She gets cuter in every picture! I love her little teeny purple bow!!~

Lyla And Company! said...

SOOOO, SOOO, SOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!! CANNOT WAIT TO MEET HER AND GIVE HER A KISS!!! OH MY GOSH MEREDITH HOW EXCITING FOR YOU AND ADAM!!! AND JOY!!!!!!! OH AND I LOVE THAT YOU ALL SAW SELA, LONI AND MOM!!! OK, TELL BABY MACKENZIE THAT HER GREAT GRANDMA JUDY IS GOING TO EAT LUNCH W/ JOHN JOHN FOR GRANDPARENTS DAY!!! WE SURE DO APPRECIATE HER SHARING HER GREAT GRANDMA WITH US!!! LOVE YOU ALL!

stephanie howard said...

Yes I would have to say she is absolutely beautiful! I can't get over her adorable little round face. I just want to kiss those sweet cheeks. She is such a healthy, peaceful looking baby.

Charlissa said...

She is sooooo cute!!! Oh and I love her name too! I cannot wait to meet her when I go up to Utah in a few months!!! Congrats y'all and again she is absolutly beautiful!!!!

Anonymous said...

can't say anything but BEAUTIFUL and your mom is so bringing her home!!! haha jk I can't wait to see her at christmas!!! She is ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

She is precious. And I agree with Ashley, the purple bow is GREAT!!!! She is beautiful Merde. Congrats again.

Anonymous said...

I just had the pleasure of spending time with Meredith, Adam, Joy and that's right... I actually got to hold adorable Mackenzie. I must say that even though she looks cute in these pictures she is absolutely even more beautiful in person!! Congratulations to the new parents & grandparents!!

Susan

snow said...

I've been without a computer for several days now and am just catching up on my emails and blogs. She is a beautiful baby girl and is in no danger of being spoiled completely;) Enjoy the added help from Nana Joy and catch some shut-eye whenever possible! Keep the camera clicking for us so far away Adam. Thanks so much for great pics!

Anonymous said...

Even though I am not a "baby person", I must say (not being influenced by my recent status of grandparent) that Mackenzie is so cute. You did great!!
I am just wondering if Mama Joy will be coming home this weekend or will change her ticket for a continued extended visit. Cameron said that the fridge was empty.
Love,
Dad

Lyla And Company! said...

I don't know Bruce? She just might pull a Tongan on you and stay a bit longer!! Hey you always have Nana Finch, Prissy and I if you need a meal!!