Thursday, October 9, 2008

Our First Shopping Trip

Yesterday we all wanted to get out of the house for a little. I also needed to run to the mall to buy something. Since we were going to the mall, we decided we would spend some time just walking around and getting a little exercise. This was our first time using our stroller. Mackenzie enjoyed the trip. She slept the whole time.



After the mall, Adam had to get to class so Mom and I went to Ross. While in Ross, she started waking up a little, but we wanted to get Jamba Juice. That maybe wasn't the best idea. She was VERY unhappy that we were getting Jamba Juice and she couldn't have any! We finally made it home and she was STARVING!!! This little girl eats so strange. She is like her mom I guess. She likes to graze. She eats a little every hour or so. We are working on getting her to eat more at a time so I can have a break and not have to feed her every hour. I will let you know how that goes...



No comments: