Thursday, October 16, 2008

Another Picture

Right now I really don't have a life....

Adam goes to school and work and has been having a lot of job interviews, but I just hang out at home.

Even though I just "sit at home" I feel like I can't get much done at all. Mackenzie, luckily, every day is sleeping less during the day (it helps her sleep MORE at night!). It is fun to interact with her, but it is really hard to get things done. She sleeps in like 30 min-1 hour intervals, so it is just enough time to get things started and then I have to pick her up again. She gets very fussy if she is left alone. I am not complaining though, because I know she won't be this little or needy forever. I will be sad when she wants to be left alone and not cuddled and loved constantly.

I just took a couple cute pictures of her, so I wanted to share them with you!


Mackenzie hanging out in the Boppy Pillow!


The car seat ruined her hair, but I still thought she was adorable!


She is now passed out...this is what she looks like right now as I am writing this blog...

5 comments:

Hailey said...

Meredith, Mackenzie looks just like you. She is absolutely beautiful. Hope Mom, Dad, and Baby are doing well.

Carly said...

She is so beautiful. I'm glad you're enjoying her. They really do grow up too fast.

Michelle said...

What a sweet little face!!! I love the pictures! And yeah, your life right now just about sums up the early months of motherhood...or maybe all months of motherhood?!!? haha But it's great!!

Ashley said...

That's the cutest pic of her sleeping!!~

Mother Goose said...

She is looking so grown up!