Thursday, October 2, 2008

PICTURE TIME!!!!

This is a picture overload for all those who have been waiting to see little Mackenzie.


Just after my bath!


I just made my way into the world, and daddy got to hold me!


Nana Joy was there for the whole thing too!


Mommy looks a little tired after so many hours of labor.

Mommy and Nana Joy are so excited I am here.

Here is Doctor Heather Harrison (left) and my nurse, Pam Fordham (right) who did such a good job taking care of me and mommy all night long!

The mean nurses tried to clean me and I was NOT happy!

Ok, I guess it wasn't too bad.

Ok, I was wrong. Who does this to a child!
I was just born and they laid me under this bright light...yeah, I just wanted to be held!

I guess they needed to scrub me down before they handed me over to everyone.

My weight in....I have no idea.
I was 7 pounds 4 ounces!

Mommy finally got me after I looked a little better!

Mommy and Daddy are proud of how cute I am!

3 comments:

Mother Goose said...

She is adorable!

Michelle said...

She's perfect!! I LOVE the picture overload!! Keep 'em coming!!

Anonymous said...

mmmmmm that pussy is sweeeeeeeeeet